lunes, 19 de enero de 2015

Kiss me...

I’m slipping away, as the moon disappears in this bitter and saliva-like darkness,
The lord of nightmares is withholding the night,
(the one standing in this sea of chaos is him)
The humans are losing their soul…
Mine is starting to get bitten by ghost with hungry jaws…
It hurts to feel empty like a nut-shelf gone rotten…
But I’m staying calm and waiting to reborn
I’m waiting to be kissed, just one more time, kissed like you loved me.

The death’s coming in disguise;
Everybody’s smiling with sarcastic pitch,
And I, I’m here, alone, feeling my skin getting thinner,
Getting damper, colder…I’m starting to feel strange in my own flesh, 
Licked by memoirs in which I was yours, you were mine,
But those are just ghastly memories…nothing remains the same…
Those smiles had long faded away.
(just like my nails after hammering them into the rocky soil)

I’m holding a senseless hope…
‘Cause your fingers are now carving your name on someone else´s back,
Summoning all your charm to mesmerize him the way you did it to me.

I can’t choke back more tears…the diluvium has started…
My tears are rolling over my cheeks,
I, I try make it cease, but my heart seems to be sinking in my chest.

I look like haunting spirit mourning into the dawn,
Whispering your name, your luscious name,
But your ears are deaf to this stupid song hummed by my trembling voice.

I love you, but that’s of no use…
You made myself fade into your hands,
Then you left me wandering alone begging for a little love.

I, I’m here…waiting to be kissed like you loved me,
Waiting for some crumbs of affection…
I’m waiting to be kissed like you care and banged like you hated me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

It's time

I've lived and loved, I've hugged and kissed, I've done my duty, I've paid my dues, I've erred and also made amendments,...